If you encounter "An error occurred..." exception then one of these conditions are present.
- You are not authorized to access this site and the user credential provided does not have required roles on this site or the site does not have permission for the selected identity provider.
- There is a problem with your credentials or application
- Flush and reset client resolver cache using the ipconfig command (Open Elevated Command prompt->Type->ipconfig /flushdns
- Delete browser cookies by Unchecking Tools->Delete browsing history->Uncheck Preserve Favorites website data check box and retry accessing application in new browser session. Click here to learn more about deleting cookies in Internet Explorer browser.
- If the error persists, then Expand Error details
- Copy the contents (Activity ID,Relying party,Error time,Cookie & User agent string) under Error details or take a Snip of the exception page and report to your application support team or Fasthelp or call Help Desk.